Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Explosion Box!!

Hello Friends,
Finally my first ever Explosion Box !! *Excited* Since I started crafting just a month back I have a lot of "To-Do" projects in mind.. and Explosion Box is what I chose first! As Christmas fever has already set in I chose Christmas as my theme and ya here it is ta-da!!:D















Inside the explosion box I have made a 3D Christmas tree and filled up the middle portion with gift boxes. I have used 4 corner flaps as pockets for Christmas friends and the other 4 for wishes and notes =)

Lulupu Corner :
I am linking this up with Lulupu Challenge # 22 ( Category 3 - Everything else)

My cook up recipe - I have used 4 ingredients.
1) Digital Image : For the 4 Christmas Friends in the pockets.
2) Pattern paper
3) Die cuts - Tag / Punches - Snowflakes
4) Emblishments.

Lulupu is having a blog hop this month and I'm totally excited about it :)
Click here to join the fun =)

 


Also playing it with :
BGC # 44 : Gift Challenge
Try it on Tuesday : Handmade gift or a tag
Inkspirational Challenges :Challenge # 45 - Photo Inkspiration
Hiding in my craft room : HIMCR128 - Super scraps saturday
Itsy Bitsy :Make is festive,
Delightful challenges
parade your crafts
C is for Challenge
crafty boots
craft in desert divas
Song Bird Challenge
Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a good day =)



31 comments:

  1. What a great project - lots of work has gone into it and it sums up Christmas!

    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful exploding box and a lovely surprise inside. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree especially Poojitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star Box is Beautiful doc...Amazed amazed amazeddddd!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Fantastically decorated box! Thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Fantastic project, thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project. Looks like hours of work with a great surprise inside. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous box, wonderfully made, it must have taken you ages.

    Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out WONDERFUL!! Thank you for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely box, great work! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool box. Thank you for joining us in the Challenge at the Parade Your Crafts Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I've never seen an explosion box before! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wow !! This is brilliant !!! Thank you for sharing with us at Songbird Challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cute ! Love the tree in the center so beautiful !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC #44 - 3D gift challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous exploding box!!! n it shows all the hardwork... All the best for your challenges... :)

    ReplyDelete