Tuesday 12 November 2013

ChRiSTMas tAG

I found a tag of a new shirt my brother had thrown away and I quickly picked it up and stored it for making tags... and today I have finally made a christmas tag using it =)
Final Look



Before
After
I have used glittering foam hearts, Santa glitter sticker, glitter border stick ons and also punched flowers out of glittering paper. I have used 2 embossing folders one for  the base pink paper and other for the sentiment tags. Just a CAS pink tag this christmas :)


Linkig it up with :
Challenge #20 : Lulupu Challenge
BGC #42 All that glittes :All That Glitters
Nov Challenge # 14 :Crafters Corner

Happy Crafting and Recycing!

12 comments:

  1. Good one, keep promoting recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great recycling ! I reminds me of the days i started crafting :)
    All the very best !
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge this fortnight !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much:):) I wish one day I make great stuff like how u do today:-D

      Delete
  3. Wooow i love the way u changed the clothing tag to a nice christmas tag…

    Thank you for playing along at Lulupu Challenge #21

    Love,
    Varshitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much :) Im glad u guys liked it :) lookin forward for more :-D

      Delete
  4. Wow !!
    What a fabulous creation!!

    Thanks for playing in the challenge at Crafters Corner !

    Hugs,
    Riti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recycling and your tag turned out cute.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters corner challenge #14.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the lovely encouragement :D

      Delete
  6. beautiful tag dear !
    thanks for playing with us at BGC #42

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D hoping to start some good crafting soon :)

      Delete